[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Dangerous Foods for Dogs - WAS: Frosty Paws Recipe

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:21:46 UTC 2015

Also, peanut butter can be toxic to dogs if it contains the sugar
substitute xylitol. Even a small dose could be poisonous to a dog.
Whenever I bake something for Viva, I always use natural organic
peanut butter with no added sugars or sweeteners. A lot more healthy
sandand safe.

Minh

On 9/12/15, Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner