[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat September 28, join Joyce

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 06:07:06 UTC 2015

Thank you so much for promoting this and pass on our thanks to Sarah for
helping get it in formats that we can use easily.

(Those not able to use the book in the current "buy" formats might consider
spreading the word about this book and author or even a small donation in
appreciation of her willingness to work with us on so many different
formats.)

Cindy S.