[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Gone

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Sep 15 16:53:34 UTC 2015

Attention my furry friends,

For those of you out there reading the human list serve, this is a Final
Call to you, to run over to write to Uncle Henry and dog whisper to him that
you want to register for the Krafters Korners Christmas party on Sunday,
December 13. We need your name and what flavor you are and who you control
or the name oif the person who feeds you and walks you mostly. This should
be the last call out there for us human to get our list together, Cause that
what Uncle Henry is doing. You might get one more reminder the between of
November, but do not get left out of the goodies you migh get, type over
your name to Uncle Henry, the Dog Host for the party and get registered.
Then Stay, Sit and Wait.

If you want to exchange doggie gifts with other of your friends you might
want to mention that also. You have been told.

Terry K