[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crocheted Knockers Class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 17:54:13 UTC 2015

Greg, Uncle Steve lived far longer than his diagnosis aloud. He had cancer all through him and suffered much with many surgeries. But he and his wife decided to fight. So they put themselves on a Micro biotic diet. That and much prayer extended his life and his enjoyment of life for many years. Every time he walked in his doctor's office he would give him a look like how are you even here? He just determined to live and enjoy his life and he sure did. No regrets when he died, from a heart attack that no one detected before.

See you soon Uncle Steve, smile. Meaning, before anyone panicks, there is no time in heaven. So though Uncle Steve died in the early 90s, When I go see him it will be like we never were apart.

Becky