[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale: dog tug toys

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:48:07 UTC 2015

For all of you with furry companions or friends with furry children, I
am selling my fleece tug toys. They are extremely durable and long
lasting. Each one has been braided from multiple pieces of fleece with
a loop handle at the end for easier gripping by human play mates. I
have two types: a regular 3 strand braid and a thicker 4 strand braid.

The 3 strand braid is $10 and the 4 strand braid is $12. Shipping is
an additional 2 dollars, but if you buy more than one, I will cover
the shipping charge.

Please message me off list if you are interested in purchasing one. :)

Cheers,
Minh

--
Minh Ha
Boston College | Lynch School of Education '16
minh.ha927 at gmail.com

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence