[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lab Dogs & Black Cat kitss

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 04:42:27 UTC 2015

All the dog and cat kits went to the Post Office today.  So be watching your
mail box for them to be delivered.   Please let me know when you get them.

Debbie, Your white cord is included in your bag in a plastic bad.  The black
has the most cord and the other is in the envelope.

These 2 items dog and cat are definitely an advanced beginners class.  The
dog pattern is my own design as it was an ugly dog pattern on the internet.

Joyce
Linda B.  I sent you the dog, cat and Halloween kits.  All the black beads
are in one bag for all the[cat, dog,spider]  The largest or that has the
most is the black cord,I put one of the smaller color cord in the envelope
and I want to say the white in a plastic bag.  T