[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement Help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 16:47:25 UTC 2015

To All Members,

I need your help. We are announcing that this year's Christmas Party on
December 13 will be dedicated to the Memory of John Kane, Dan Brewer and
Denise Shabel, people we have known and loved and who passed recently. We
would like to write up some memories of them to be included at our Christmas
party. Here is the help I need. If you knew one or more of these three great
people and you would like to share a memory or bit of their life please post
a private message to me so it can be included in our Dedicated time. Not too
many of us here that were new can not help out with this, but if you have
been here awhile you might have some note to share. Please think about this
and send me a message my private email is below my name. Thanks for this,
Christmas is a wonderful time of joyous memories.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com