[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pricing craft items

Terry Powers terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:56:19 UTC 2015

I agree with all tips.  I usually think about, how much would I be willing to pay for this item if I bought it, hand made.
Hat and scarf sets, I have a price for the scarf, a price for the hat and $5 off if the person buys the set.
If things go right, I am going to sell my craft items at our fair grounds, in October, with my sisters help.  They have some second hand items to sell.
This will be my first sale, outside the NFB.
I have done a few sales, one on one.

Terry P