[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Gift Exchange

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:36:24 UTC 2015

Have you signed up for the gift exchange? Have you signed up your furry friend? If you don’t, they will be all sad and pouty and you know how bad that can be (big smile). Remember, signing up for the gift exchange and the party are two different things. The gift exchange sign up closes October 1. So, don’t delay. Get it in today and be sure you’re in. If you need the info or forms again, write me at ncbootman at gmail.com and send your sign ups directly to me too. Do not send them through the list. So, don’t just reply here. Thanks.

Greg