[Nfb-krafters-korner] To all teachers

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 03:30:47 UTC 2015

Please as you can notice on what just happened this week, all teachers need
to read their posted class as soon as you get the notice that it is up.  In
that email that each teacher gets you are asked to review your class on the
web and return that email that is sent to you.

That is meant to check and double check every thing is working proper.

I also was told by Cindy that as I have been doing double classes [afternoon
& evening] I was told I need to review both of them.  I am only making out 1
class proposal, but I understand by checking it is easy to zip off a note to
Cindy if you want to make any corrections.

The peoplechoosing to do email classes, need to be sure about the cut off
date  veing 1 week before your class begins.

Joyce