[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ghost kit orders, please read ASAP

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 03:44:32 UTC 2015

For those of you who have ordered the Halloween kits from me or plan on
ordering them, I need to know ASAP regarding the ghost kit.  Do you want the
white beads and glow in the dark beads in the same bag or separated?

The glow in the dark beads are all different colors[green, orange,pink,light
purple  and 1 other color.  So if I mix the white and glo beads together,
wait [I believe the glow beads are translucent  ] They would not give you a
choice if you wanted to be fussy and put the glo beads in a certain order.

It would be easier for me to just put the white and glo all in one bag.
Please let me know about this as I will be making up the kits next week to
get in the mail.

Just a note here on the Halloween kits.  All the black beads will be in 1
bag.  So the spider, eyes of the pumpkin & eyes of the ghost will be in one
bag.

Joyce