[Nfb-krafters-korner] Santa Pattern

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:07:25 UTC 2015

Terry,

Can you send me a copy of what you have? I bet Joyce sent them and they went
to cyber heaven before some of us got them! I can compare it with the very
sketchy notes I have and I'll be able to tell if it's the same. I copied
down a few rows but not the entire thing since I was making it after the
call.

Greg