[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cathy, cancelation of loom knit shawl class

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Sat Sep 19 14:43:14 UTC 2015

Cathy,
Yes I was so looking forward to this class, but I understand the problem.  By you teaching the class I learn proper techniques and get access to a pattern that is really neat.  One of my major problems is finding written patterns and I have been searching the net for loom knit patterns with limited success.   There’s lots on utube with “under here and over there” instructions. I intend to contact Rene to find out about ordering the pattern.
Thanks for tryingoffer another great class.
Catherine J