[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange Details

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:06:02 UTC 2015

Gift Exchange Details

The gift exchange is ready to be signed up for as quickly as possible. There will be two different exchanges and two different forms. One is for humans and one is for our furry friends. You may sign up for one or both.

The gift exchange is totally separate from the Krafter's Korner Christmas Party. Signing up for the party does not sign you up for the gift exchange and signing up for the gift exchange does not sign you up for the party.

The deadline for signing up both gift exchanges is October 1. This may seem early. But, it allows time for arranging transportation to a store and time to assemble or make any items.

Once the matches are set, there will be no people added.

If you must withdraw, please have a very good reason and notify me as soon as you know there is a problem so that your match can be readjusted. Please don't wait till the last minute and have a very very good reason.

Please remember that a value range has been set and will be explained in each sign up form. For humans, please make your gift of a value between $10 and $15 and for dogs, please be mindful of a $5 to $10 range.

The important dates are as follows:

October 1: Deadline to sign up
November 20: Packages go in the mail. Remember, it is the busiest time of year for shipping and some of you have to send your packages a long way.
December 12: All packages should have arrived and all exchanges finalized. Be sure to write a thank you note. This date is chosen because Krafter's Korner will be shutting down for the Christmas Break on December 14 for all activities and classes as I am being told now.

You may open your package as soon as you get it, or you are welcome to keep it until you celebrate your time of Christmas presents. Whenever you open it, please send a thank you. If you plan to keep it until Christmas, just send a note saying I got it!

I hope you all have fun with this first ever KK Gift Exchange. If you have any questions, please ask.

Greg
ncbootman at gmail.com