[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class Registration Link for The Knitted Version of Knitted Knockers is on the website!

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:10:05 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am sorry for any confusion that these Knitted Knockers classes may be
presenting.

The Knitted version of the Knitted Knockers class is now up on the website
for registration.

This will be an email class beginning on October 11.  Registration deadline
is October 1.

I have put this as an intermediate class as working with the finer yarn is a
bit more challenging than the worsted weight.

We will be learning the technique to make I cord as well as knitting in the
round with the Magic Loop method.

To sign up go to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/knock.html

Dixie