[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit shawl class canceled

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:14:53 UTC 2015

Hello Maria,

I certainly can do that. The book I was planning to use is called "the
Artist's Pallet Shawl." the pattern I had chosen is called "Paint By
Numbers." Although none of the patterns in this book are for beginners I
judged this one to be the easiest because only one yarn in variegated colors
is used.

Hope you have the book and can make the shawl yourself. Meanwhile, I still
hope to teach this shawl someday or perhaps Renee will teach it, or give me
permission in some form or other to teach it.

Cathy F