[Nfb-krafters-korner] Listserv

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:19:35 UTC 2015

Barb,

The reason you never get a copy of your posts is that many e-mail providers
now have a filter on so you don't get duplicate e-mails. Your message you
sent is considered a duplicate because you already have a copy which you
sent. Gmail has a very good filter for this. I find it frustrating at times
too. I've only found two ways to get around this so far. You can put your
address in the To field also with the person it goes to like Krafters
Korner, a simicolon, and your e-mail address. Depending on your program, it
could be a comma. Most seem to use simicolon now. Or, the only surefire way
is to be subscribed to a list under two addresses. This creates problems.
But, if it is a situation where you simply have to see what got posted, that
does work. It's a good idea to ask permission from the list owner before you
do this though.

If anybody knows another way, I hope you will share. I'm on one list where I
have to be able to see how things posted and would love a better way.

Greg