[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Artist Palette Shawl ebook

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:45:48 UTC 2015

Wow, thanks so much Renee and Barb for making this discount available.
I  have to go buy thit pattern, notthat I don't have WIPs on my looms
already. Lol.

Terry, the eBooks come in pdf's so they are readable. I've bought
patterns on ravelry before and it's really easy with jaws.

Minh

On 9/23/15, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner