[Nfb-krafters-korner] To the Board

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 24 15:02:02 UTC 2015

This message is Directed to KK Board Members, but Open to comment from
Members,

To Theresa, Lisa Maria, Raymona, Kathy, Jill and Joyce. As a loyal member
for many years I want to ask a question and express an opinion. Where are
you all? This message does not apply to each of you but if you are convicted
in your heart by reading this then it applies to you. Again, Where are you?
As Board Members representing us, Where Are You? We do not hear from some of
you for months on end. I know the natural answer, We are busy with life, so
are all of us. However, we did not accept positions as board members in
leading KK. The board is suppose to be there to help lead KK to go to to ask
to help and direct. Some of you are not on list at all, even not knowing if
you are there. A comment or suggestion of list to know you are there might
even be helpful, do the new people know you. It is just not right to make
Joyce responsible for all things to do, that is what a board is for to share
the responsibility of the group and be involved. I am sorry if this message
offends some, but KK is shared by everyone and everyone needs to participate
at least a little or pass your responsibility on if you do not have the
time. Help this group grow, set the rules, get involved help out this
growing group or it will stop. If this is the feeling of leadership it will
dissolve. Have a Board meeting, set the rules, make sure there is direction
and planning and understanding, there is not a group out there anywhere like
this, do not let it fall. The members should not be leading and making the
rules as we go we need your leadership.

Terry K