[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes, classes, and more classes....

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 00:34:00 UTC 2015

Havw you been over to
www.KraftersKorner .org

Well you need to get over there and take a browse thru our classes for
Octover!  We have our email classes of knitting, there is a crochet email
class there will be a loom class toward the end of the month.  There is
Hallo weenie pony bead classes throughout the month and a special safety pin
beading class!

That is only our classes!  We have Monday Night chats planned out to share
with all of you.

Don't miss our Monday Night October 5th Chat.  Be sure you bring a crochet
hook and white yarn!  I will teach you how to make little ghosts to go over
your Dumb Dumb lollipops.  You need a little black embroidery floss or black
yarn and some ribbon orange or black.[Take Terry K's advise and use curling
ribbon.  I think I used a size G hook for the worstered weight yarn.

Theresa will be planning some other Monday Night Chats so check our website
to see what topics will be discussed.

We are looking for some more classes for November and December.  So put your
thinking caps on and come up with some Holiday crafting projects.

Keep on Krafting,
Joyce