[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kathy Great Job

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 25 13:59:12 UTC 2015

Kathy,

You amaze me with all you are able to do with the computer. I for one really
appreciate your postings of classes to remind me to go at that moment to
sign up. It is that something extra you do that I really appreciate. I must
say, like Greg says, I am not into the Social Media thing, and I know others
that are, everytime I learn it they change it, and I can not keep up. It is
very fruswtrating to me. So I opt out of these things all together, but I
appreciate your work for those who use it. Like you say, the old brain can
not keep going at today's pace. I also use this list serve as my go to and
even if I have a Facebook page, I am at a lost with how to use it well. I
have used this website and like Greg, go here first and struggle with the
rest. Even if you taught classes, like one I have taken with Freedom, it is
difficult for me to get a good handle on this stuff, therefore, do not
schedule anything extra for me, just can not get it. Buts thanks for what
you do, it is a blessing.

Terry K