[Nfb-krafters-korner] Response Please

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 25 14:34:17 UTC 2015

I would like to know if the majority of readers out there would like to
request a Membership meeting from the KK Board. As a general meeting as to
what is current and future from the Treasury, to Fund Raising or to have any
questions answered. Here with my local Homeowners Association we have one
meeting a year where, member by writing submit questions and concerns to the
board and they meet before the general meeting to take matters under
consideration and address them before placing things before general meeting.
I think this is a good idea to allow members here to submit their suggestion
and concerns in a private writing for the leaders to address. This is a fair
way, and a private way to hear from general membership about what they would
like to suggest and see put into place, if possible, fairly. Please post
your opinions, with enough response from member for or againist I believe
this would be taken into consideration. This is not negative but to improve
and grow as a group.

Terry K