[Nfb-krafters-korner] Response Please

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Sep 25 15:44:04 UTC 2015

It can definitely be a challenge for any group that is spread out all
around the world to hold meetings.  I think the annual meeting is
during the NFB convention but most of our membership does not go to
the convention.  I think a meeting in January could be a great idea so
there is one every 6 months.  You might also consider a quarterly
meeting.  I am also a member of the guide dog organization in NFB and
they meet by phone monthly.

On 9/25/15, Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053