[Nfb-krafters-korner] Care Building

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 25 20:37:51 UTC 2015

If you put your time into anything, do it well. A garden will not bloom and
grow unless tended. A relationship will not strengthen unless you put in the
time. Any job worth doing is worth doing right as the old proverb states. I
seem to be on the soap box right now, so I will keep going. All in all this
list goes well because of the loyal people that put in a good effort to help
others with their crafting and sharing. If I wait to hear from some people
on the list I will never craft. I know there are many who have much fuller
lifes they are the symbols of independence and there some not so much.
Leadership is what makes things go, from our government, which in my
opinion, is lacking, to our chapters and even our local groups. As John
Kennedy stated, "Ask not what your county can do for you but what you can do
for your county" this is a meaning for all parts of who we are. If you all
feel you are doing your best, doing everything to help others and share your
gifts, then good for you, job well done. Your heart is good and clear, but
sometimes just reaching out to share with others who do not have the filling
life might pick that person up. Little messages ever if repeated time after
time might not be for you but can help others. A posting once every two
months or so people do not even know who you are is not being a good
supportor to others. Everyone will do what they think best in their own eyes
and hearts, mine is a little bigger and more caring and response is yours,
and that is fine also. I will not speak again on this topic as I have gotten
my point across. If each of you are happy with what you do with your
membership and sharing here. Bless you.

Terry K