[Nfb-krafters-korner] Response Please

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:10:33 UTC 2015

I feel this can be a very positive experience for us all. I realize there is
a meeting at convention. I almost never get to go and when I do, it's not
for the meetings. I'm lucky to get to explore the Exhibit Hall. So, knowing
what our leaders are doing and why it's important. I've heard a few
questions of what do dues go for for example. This is also a way for our
leadership to learn where the members are at. It may be that such a meeting
does take place. But, since Terry K has asked for opinions, I like the idea.

Greg