[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting anyone?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 01:24:17 UTC 2015

Let's get back to crafting.  Division is planning a membership meeting in
October  so watch for the notice on that.

Come on this Monday at 9 PM for our Chat on the Chapter titled "Drunker's
Path" from the book, Sewing Can be Dangerous and some other threads"   There
will be a brief discussion on the Quilt vlock called the Drunker's Path.  I
hope to give a class on this block after the first of the year.

We switched the date for the Ghost lollipop toppers to October 12th.

It is almost October, has anyone started any new winter projects [knitting,
sewing, crocheting, etc.]?  Anyone working on a new pattern? New craft?

Where do you find a new project idea from? [not counting Krafters Korner]

Joyce