[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafting anyone?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 03:27:31 UTC 2015

Are you going to hook up that knitting machine with the looms???LOL

I can see Becky now with the knitting machine engine revving  up pushing
that thing back & forth, Becky sitting there grooving on her new loom and
Jake laying there glancing upward and shaking his head.

Jake does she play music loud when she works?

Joyce & the new one????