[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog or cat socks?

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:01:51 UTC 2015

We use dog socks to protect the dog's pads for when they are out working in
icy cold winters, and on the hot tar in summer.

There are also dog socks which can be used for inside on slippery floors.

The cats?  Hmm, the thought of my cat wearing her socks into the litter box
then wandering tracking who knows what around the house, well, um, no, I
think not.

Poor little kittens they have lost their mittens.

I would like to find a pattern though for dog socks to protect Jayla's paws
when out in the elements.  They are so easily lost, so having a pattern to
make them and then being able to replace them at will would be helpful.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@