[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog or cat socks?

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:43:37 UTC 2015

Hey, Sophie!

Tell your daddy to get some puff paint the  next time he goes to the craft store.

After he  gets your little socks made, he needs to squirt some of the paint on the bottom of each sock & then dry the paint with a hair dryer to make  the paint puff up. This will keep you from sliding all over the floor.

Let us know if this works.

Courtney F. smith
662.279.1301

Sent from my iPhone