[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas: was Crafting anyone?

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Sep 28 12:47:15 UTC 2015

Thanks for this link, Cathy. I will check it out for sure.
I think that Amazon does ship to SA, but not all products are eligible.
I will have to read up a bit on customs etc. and they have something called
free global shipping if your purchase is more than a certain amount, etc.
etc.
Thanks again.
Lindy