[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange for Furry Friends

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:33:15 UTC 2015

Gift Exchange Form for Dogs

Please create a new e-mail to me ncbootman at gmail.com and include the following information. Please Please Do not do not send it directly to the list. If you do, you will be sending personal information for the whole world to read. Also, only those dogs who sign up with me will be included in the gift exchange and only dogs get to exchange with other dogs since humans don’t know what we really need.

1. Your Doggy Name
2. Your Human's Name.
3. Your human's E-mail Address
4. Your Mailing Address
5. Have your human tell me anything I need to know. No. You doggy cannot do this. Humans, please specify any information like off limits toys or treats or a suggestion. Doggy, remember, it's ok cause another dog has to approve whatever that human wants to do.
6. Does your human read braille?
7. Put this in a new e-mail to ncbootman at gmail.com with a subject of Gift Exchange Sign Up and send it to me.

The above information will be sent to your person you are matched with.

The person you are matched with will decide what type of gift they choose to send.

Remember, the gift value for dogs is between $5 and $10.

Refer to the Gift Exchange Details e-mail for more specifics.

Send this information as soon as possible. If your human delays, keep putting him back on this message till they do it.

Tammy says just one Woof.
I did let Greg approve this message. Tammy