[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry P, Plastic Canvas

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:58:03 UTC 2015

Terry P,

Since we have Lindy and Hetty wanting to learn plastic canvas, how about putting in a class proposal to teach a beginner class to us all. While I know some things, you may have a better way of doing them and I’m sure you’ll teach me something I don’t already know. I strongly believe in the concept of study with anyone willing to teach because there’s always more to learn and better ways to do things. So, you’ve got at least 3 students and I believe there are more.

Greg