[Nfb-krafters-korner] Amazon

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 18:48:55 UTC 2015

To become a Prime Amazon customer, you need to pay an annual fee of $99 for
the membership.  It is worth it if you use it and they have other benefits
with it.

Many of your purchases on Amazon has free 2 day shipping and it will say
that in the listing.  It even tells you if you can get the item cheaper from
another listing on Amazon and it will give you the cost plus the shipping
cost if it is not a Prime Item.

With the Prime you can purchase a device for your TV [I think it is like
$30] or download it free on your IPhone and it is similar to Net Flicks as
it shows movies, TV programs & HBO series and stuff.

I am working thru the "Supranos" series & on the 3rd year right now.]which
was an HBO series]

I feel it is worth the $99 as I have saved probably that much from shipping
as I started mine before Christmas last year mid December.  They fgive you a
15 day free trial So I had my payment hit around Jan. 1.

You can listen to music, although I haven't tried that yet as I am a Pandora
user[free membership]

I am not sure why it doesn't use PayPal, but I think Amazon was out before
PayPal and PayPal & EBay     hooked up together for a while and was in
competition with Amazon.

I have used PayPal for a long time and feel good about using it as you can
purchase things from so many places [and more places adding on each day]
without giving out any information of your personal bank, creditcard or
that.  It all stays right there in PayPal.

Joyce