[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about sewing machines

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 21:04:57 UTC 2015

I love my self threading sewing machine.  I did get a computerized machine
but it does have buttons on it and best of all the manual I found online as
a downloardable PDF file.

I also need to say if you can get one that cuts both bobbin and top thread
with a push of a button that is a super plus and I paid extra going back 17
years ago for a knee lift that you push on and it raises the presser foot.
This Brother machine came with that function.

Joyce