[Nfb-krafters-korner] excited about loom knitting was Crafting anyone?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:48:58 UTC 2015

Hi Hettie,

I also decided to learn loom knitting because I had had difficulty with
needle knitting years ago. I found that I loved the loom and soon went from
taking classes to teaching them. two years ago I decided to try to learn
needle knitting again when beginner classes were offered. I now love needle
knitting just as much. I share your feeling of excitement about our group.
There is so much to learn and basically the sky is the limit.
As I love to say, "the more I learn the more I want to learn."

Cathy F