[Nfb-krafters-korner] panel knitting a blanket on loom: was Crafting anyone?

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:02:59 UTC 2015

Well, it just so happens that I was working up a test piece on the 41 peg loom tonight! Only thing is I was using the u knit stitch with 1 strand of #4 yarn, that piece came out to approx. 14” wide. However, the very first shawl I ever made was from a class we had here shortly after I joined here and I just so happened to have it laying next to me back in my craft room, so I hoped up, ran, ok walked back and measured it and it is approx. 25” wide using a I believe it was a super bulky yarn and I do remember we used the e wrap stitch, a garter border with a lacy pattern inside the border. So depending on the stitch and yarn used will factor into the size.
Now, I really must get to bed, after I peek at what other emails I have. lol
Barb