[Nfb-krafters-korner] Future Dropped Stitch Class

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 16:00:37 UTC 2015

Be patient with me. People on list hear this same story every time the
subject comes up, shy smile. When I took knitting machine classes, one of
our lessons was on fixing a dropped stitch on the machine. Now mind you the
wrong side was towards you. So you couldn't readily find the dropped stitch.
So you generally have to take the piece off the machine to fix the stitch.
Then somehow put the piece back on the machine and continue.  Trust me not
for the faint of heart, smile. I have fixed, once, a dropped stich while the
piece was on the machine. And, once I put the piece back on the machine.
Just better to start again and you won't have to color your hair as often,
giggle.

Becky