[Nfb-krafters-korner] baskets for sale

Theresa C. TAylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:22:27 UTC 2016

We have several type of basket designs on sale. If you are looking to make a gift for a wedding, graduation or birthday…these bases make a great gift. We have square baskets you can fill with an assortment of items such as lotions, books, tea bags or perhaps you are looking for an elegant basket to hold flowers…whatever shape…whatever the occasion…some safety pins and beads make a fabulous design.
If you have an idea..in mind…email me your ideas and we will create a kit.
tct71887 at gmail.com

We also have several other kits put together with previous class projects as well as sun catchers, boats, light houses etc.
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community