[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet Tool tip

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 18:14:31 UTC 2016

For those who were not in my class I wanted to pass on a great tool
suggestion for those who were not there. This is something I keep on every
table where I work, and it really works so very well for me. I purchase a
table or desk pen holder that allows you to hold a pen when not in use.
These are inexpensive and can even be used for holding your looming tool.
Every time I have to put up my crochet hook or loom tool I place it in the
pen holder, and I know where it is when I come back. You can even place
something on the bottom of the holder to keep it in place. No more hunting
for your important tools when working or looking in your work or on the
floor. Purchase unique things like pen holders in different shapes and you
can always use them for pen holders. Just a tip for you all.

Terry K