[Nfb-krafters-korner] success at last!!! annette is the bomb!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 21:34:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to share my success!  Never let it be said you can't teach an old
loomer new tricks. I can now needle knit!  I started a dish cloth just doing
the knit stitch.  I have around 4 inches done!  Thank you Annette!  You
didn't give up on me!  Third time is the charm!  This is the third time I
have taken needle Knitting with Annette.  She is a very good and patient
teacher!  I finally can join in the needle knitting classes with Catherine
and Dixie!goody goody !

Jill