[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T Congratulations to My Huskies

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 19:32:00 UTC 2016

Yes those girls in UConn are great.  Mom watches them all the time.  She will not watch the girls if there is a game on.

I really feel she must be getting old as she was offered tickets to go to one of the Huskies games and she refused the tickets.  She went last year and the last several years.  She said it is hard to get up those bleachers.

Joyce