[Nfb-krafters-korner] what do you do?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 20:44:54 UTC 2016

I am in search for solid color 100% cotton yarns to match the colors of the
prints I got.  Ireally can not find much in the solid yarns.  I really
prefer to get a couple of neutral cones of cotton.  Like they carry white on
cones, but no ivory or tan or off white.

So Peaches and cream has a website back up, but they did not put the colors
in their variegated or what solids they suggest to use with their prints.
They had that in the past.

I just don't know what to do and how to find something.

Help please,

jk