[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about tactile coloring books.

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:57:21 UTC 2016

When considering tactile art books, it's important to figure out if you
really want to color or if you want to "look at pictures of objects. If you
really need to color, look for a book with just raised lines. If you want to
feel of tactile pictures, the Marie Porter book and the Perkins Book are
great. Features of the drawing use braille symbols and you aren't going to
be able to actually color those features well.

If anyone needs the Marie Porter book, I can emboss you a copy for a small
fee. It is out of print and the file is available on the internet

Greg