[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information needed for French or Spool Knitting

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Tue Apr 12 16:54:56 UTC 2016

Hello, all,
I just subscribed to this list. I am a knitter, the traditional kind
with needles, but I want to begin spool or French knitting. Can someone
lead me to information on how to get started? Which i-cord knitter is
the best? I'm considering the Clover Wonder Knitter or the wooden
Camden Rose knitter but I would prefer suggestions before I buy. Where
can I find accessible instructions for a beginner in spool knitting?
Certainly not on youtube. Thanks.
Dotty Martin