[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information needed for French or Spool Knitting

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Apr 15 17:14:13 UTC 2016

Hi Dottie;
The gruves in the pegs, going up and down, are to help you slide your knitting tool behind your yarn, so you can grasp it, with the loom hook.
Some looms have a gruve across the top of the peg.  I find these to be a nucence.  I look for looms, with out the gruve at the top.  I do not think they make a flower loom with out the gruve at the top.

Terry P.