[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Class question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Apr 15 17:47:50 UTC 2016

I am finishing up the last crochet class and I am having difficulties
locating an easy Mickaroomy to teach, therefore, still holding on that one.
We discussed last night the next step in crocheting and that is to teach
Crochet in the Round with a Increase and Drease in the pattern. Of those who
are interested in contining there are a few choices. I can teach you to make
a Market Bag or an Afghan bag, which is a bag to give with your afghan when
presented. I can also teach a little girls shoulder bag, done in single
crochet with a strap and flap and also number three Soap sacks which is a
bag to place a bar of soap in that is used in total to wash with in cotton.
Please tell me the interest and I will schedule the class. Of course, you
must have the basis crochet knowledge to do any of these patterns, which is
the single, double, half and the slip stitch.

Terry Knox