[Nfb-krafters-korner] Information needed for French or Spool Knitting

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Sat Apr 16 07:07:25 UTC 2016

Hello, Terry,
The spool knitter is called the Camden Rose Knitting Tower and it is
made for children out of natural materials, mainly Michigan birch wood.
There are a number of wooden spool knitters out there but this one is
double-ended with four-peg and six-peg ends and is made to be used
without a lifting tool. The link is:
www.palumba.com/knitting-tower-with-yarn-and-instructions.html
I found it on Amazon where I find pretty much everything else.
Dotty