[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn for sale

Debbie debbie at mylimitlessvision.com
Sat Apr 16 14:03:04 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, I'm Debbie Sanders and new to the group. I just happened to stumble up one this list and I'm really excited to meet you all. I'm from Oklahoma, have Advanced Glaucoma and am legally blind with some remaining vision.

Anyway, long story short, I have a micro-business (a business inside someone else's business) and had to change locations a few months ago.  While at my old location, I had room for a small yarn store, now I don't. So I've put my yarns and remaining inventory online and thought I'd share the link with you all. It's not a true-blue e-commerce website...its just an option thru my POS system...so it's not real accessible just an FYI.

Anyway, here's the link and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me thru here or my work email...tdsandersgroup at gmail.com

Thank you!
Link to inventory:

 https://squareup.com/store/hooknook/