[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am Back, Lent is Over

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 17 19:14:38 UTC 2016

Hey You All!

I am really surprised at you all older, been here for awhile, members.
Change the Subject Line in your replies. I was away from my computer for a
few days, came back to see the Message, New Classes Needed information had
gone thru hooks, crow hooking, looms, colors and who knows what, Cause I
just Deleted almost everything with that subject line after reading a few.
Hope I did not miss anything important. Let us not start the new people that
this is acceptable. Please everyone, when replying change the subject line.

Terry K