[Nfb-krafters-korner] Last Call for the Beginner Knitter Dish Cloth Class

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 00:35:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

One last call for all you new knitters.  I am teaching an email Beginner
dish cloth class beginning the first of May.  This class will be basic
enough for all you new knitters.

Supplies needed are knitting needles size 6 or 7
1 ball of worsted weight cotton
Stitch markers are helpful
And a tapestry needle to weave in your ends when the project is completed.

Dish Cloths are a great way to try out different techniques without a large
investment of time or money.  And, if you make a mistake here or there while
learning the technique.  I promise your dishes won't mention that they have
noticed it.

So, click the link below and  sign up right now
http://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/current/maydishcloth/

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@